Hiring Portfolio Manager for one of the leading Banks in Australia Your new company
One of the recognised bank leading the industry with strong alignment to stakeholders across the Retail and Business bank, their Domains drive digital sales and service, customer and business objectives. Your new role
This role sits with the Digital Operation and Technology team and you will lead, support and uplift capability of a team that has stewardship for improvement through Service Delivery
What you'll need to succeed
- You will partner with Digital Operations and technology Domains, Technology and GTS to drive oversight on, and adherence to, their Change & Release process
- You will be responsible to embed a consistent implementation of the Service Management Framework across the teams and champion continuous improvement
- Drive improved results across key ITIL stages, e.g. incident and problem management
- Drive efficient and effective processes for service management and transform the way they work
- Manage finance, budgets and appropriate reporting for your portfolio and team
- Work with Head of Application to develop and Lead practice growth for Service Delivery
What you'll get in return
- You are a potential leader with a passion for building high performing teams and continually striving to improve yourself, our team, and our ways of working.
- You must have experience in leading technology teams at scale, providing professional development, coaching, and managing skills base.
- Industry recognised certifications relating to technology, service management or project management
You will work amongst the most senior technology and business leaders and a variety of major partners across the technology industry What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508