- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 19 Apr 19
Physical Security Engineer Lead - Security Operations
Physical Security Engineer Lead - Security OperationsJoin us as a Physical Security Technology Lead responsible for global operational delivery of video surveillance/CCTV and access control systems.
The role will require skills in deployment, maintenance and day to day support whilst leading a growing and globally disperse team of engineers. At times you may be required to work outside normal business hours to support service delivery and operations in various regions. You will be responsible of product life cycle management, change management and vendor engagement for physical security technology services. In addition, you are expected to have a strong understanding of virtualisation, networking and cloud infrastructure to collaborate and provide input into the design and architecture teams.
Your technical skills and prior experience will include:
- leading a team of globally disperse Security Engineers
- deploying and maintaining enterprise CCTV, VMS and video surveillance systems including Physical Access Control Systems (PACS)
- an understanding of virtualisation, networking and cloud technologies
- Biometric analysis & recognition experience is a plus
- knowledge of physical security operations and industry best practices
- previous experience working with business project stakeholders and core infrastructure teams to scope and deliver Project Management Plans
- experience developing physical security solutions aligning with the enterprise technology and architectural initiatives
- the ability to write, read and critique electrical, electronic wiring diagrams.
Please apply via the following link or to find out more about the position, visit www.macquarie.com/careers or email Nicky Bell via email@example.com
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: 26 Mar 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time