- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 19 Mar 18
See job description for details
- Permanent full time role in fast paced, client-focused environment
- Support 2 Partners, 1 Director and the broader team as needed
- Thrive within an inclusive, diverse and supportive people-focused team
We have an exciting opportunity for either a Senior Personal Assistant or Personal Assistant (subject to experience) to join the Sydney Enterprise team.
Your new role:
Multi-tasking and managing competing priorities daily, you will provide first class administrative support to the Partners, Directors and wider team. As a key interface, you will cultivate collaborative relationships and provide an exceptional level of service, information and advice. Your day will include -
- Managing emails and diaries, organising meetings, expenses management and arranging domestic/international travel
- Providing administration support across busy teams including presentations and reporting
- Proactively managing workflow on behalf of the Partners and Director
- Fast and accurate processing of client and internal documentation
- Working autonomously at times and managing confidential information
- Confidence, personal presentation and communication skills suited to liaising at executive levels
- Relevant experience supporting senior teams in a fast paced, corporate environment, preferably in professional services
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service
- Self-motivation, initiative and prioritisation skills
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate to high level skills in the Microsoft Office suite with SAP experience preferred
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 08 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 29 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time