See job description for details
Perm role in CBD | Fantastic training | Inbound Customer Service | WFH 2 Days Per Week | Major Aussie Lender Your new company
Our client is a leading Australian lender who have beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD! They are an innovative lender in a huge growth stage and therefore opportunities are endless! They believe in delivering an outstanding and personable customer experience that engages all of their values in each and every interaction. Your new role
The role will be highly customer focused, taking inbound calls regarding personal loans and mortgages. You will be striving towards quality, not quantity and working as a team to ensure customer satisfaction is met. This is a great role for someone looking to work in a fantastic team, where people support your development and growth and there's a strong team culture. You will also get the opportunity to learn different areas of lending and grow with the organisation, potentially taking secondment into other areas of the company. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Relevant call centre experience is desirable, particularly if in financial services
- Financial services or banking experience is desirable, but not essential
- Relevant degree is desirable but also not necessary
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with people
- Strive to provide excellent quality service and enjoying talking to people in a phone-based role
- PR & Citizen only
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary package of $65k package
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 8pm on a rotating roster, and one Saturday a month 9am - 5pm, which you will get a day in lieu for.
- Extensive training throughout the first 6 months
- Fantastic working environment, beautiful views and incredible career opportunity.
- WFH 2 days per week
- Agile working environment which creates a fun and relaxed work place.
Submit your application using the Apply Now button. Within 24 hours of your application submission, you will receive an online form via SMS/Email which you should complete at your earliest convenience. Please note, this online form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and is required for your application to be considered. LHS 297508