See job description for details
Multiple roles, temp & perm, CBD, Parra, South and WFH! Start your career in lending NOW! Fantastic training. Your new company
Our client is a leading Australian finance company who have beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD! They are a major lender who have newly merger with a massive digital start-up and therefore opportunities are endless! They believe in delivering an outstanding and personable customer experience that engages all of their values in each and every interaction. Your new role
The role will be highly customer focused, taking inbound calls regarding personal loans and mortgages. You will be striving towards quality, not quantity and working as a team to ensure customer satisfaction is met. This is a great role for someone looking to work in a great team where people get along and there's a strong team culture. You will also get the opportunity to learn new things and grow with the organisation, potentially taking secondment into other areas of the company. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Relevant call centre experience is preferable - however strong customer service in retail and hospitality is considered
- Relevant degree - not necessary but preferred
- Financial services or banking experience is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with people
- Strive to provide excellent quality service and enjoying talking to people
- PR and Citizens only
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary package of $65k package
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 8pm on a rotating roster, and one Saturday a month 9am - 5pm, which you will get a day in lieu for.
- Extensive training throughout the first 6 months
- Fantastic working environment, beautiful views and incredible career opportunity.
- Agile working environment which creates a fun and relaxed work place. WFH at least 2 days per week with much more perks to be revealed!
If you're interested in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org LHS 297508