Performance Test Lead
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description: Job Summery:
- Experience as a Performance Test Lead
- Experience managing/Leading onshore and offshore resources.
- Experience managing/Leading onshore and offshore resources
- Experience compiling accurate and concise test plan/strategy/approach.
- Good experience in performance testing using Salesforce.
- Previous experience owning and delivering end-to-end Performance testing for projects
- Gathering non-functional requirements (NFRs) and assisting the Business, if necessary, on designing the appropriate NFRs for successful delivering into Production
- Ability to write customised Performance Centre/ LoadRunner/scripts, Experience with correlation, parameterisation, custom verification and error handling code.
- Experience using all Performance Centre ALM LoadRunner modules (VUGen, Controller, Analysis)
- Ability to analyse and identify bottlenecks and drill down to pin-point non-per formant system components and hypothesise potential causes and resolutions. Proven ability in IVR testing and mobile testing experience
Nice to have skill:
- Performance Centre ALM LoadRunner knowledge and experience using different protocols
- Web HTTP/HTML
- Web Services
- SOAP UI
- A good understanding of Operational Acceptance Testing
- Performance testing data preparation experience (SQL, spread sheet manipulation, etc.)
- Good written communication and documentation skills with experience of providing documentation for all stages of the Performance testing lifecycle.
- Proven experience of reporting to project stakeholders including senior management
- Experience of working in one or more of the following methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, V- Model, Risk based testing
- Use of Quality Center or similar for defect management.
- This Candidate will be a contributing member as part of the Performance Testing Team. Need Performance Testing knowledge in Test scripting, Test execution and Analysis. Need extensive experience in Load runner scripting- web and web services, Web HTTP/HTML and Tru Client protocols. Resource should be able to automate scripts in Vugen for the initiatives using protocols such as Web (HTTP(s)/HTML) and on applications based on Salesforce technologies.
- Should have Dynatrace/APP Dynamics Monitoring experience.
- Must have Salesforce Lightning application and Insurance domain experience.
- Must have Cyara/Hammer/Emperix IVR testing experience.
Salary->$100,000 Next steps
- LoadRunner ,NeoLoad ,Jmeter
- Property & Casualty Insurance.
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.