What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- Attend initial engagement meetings with client to understand the NFRs and define a test strategy.
- Engage with the development/functional team to get understanding of the product's business flow.
- Create and customize the performance test scripts to mimic real time traffic.
- Design a load model to test the application based on the NFRs and input from client.
- Create and execute different types of tests to benchmark/validate the performance of the application under various scenarios.
- Analyse the test results and prepare detailed test report.
- Debug and find root cause for any performance defects identified using various tools and server logs.
- Attend triage calls for performance defect analysis with development teams/customers. Train, Lead and manage the activities of junior team members.
- Participate in Project's initiation/definition phase and analyse the project requirements from the stake holders.
- Strong knowledge of performance Engineering various applications and should understand designing the workload model and testing various types of Non-functional requirements.
- Create Automated performance test Scripts using various tools Microfocus LoadRunner, Apache JMeter, Core Java, PowerShell and to validate System changes
- Ability to learn or have experience in SAP automation and SQL DB which are mandatory skills to execute this project.
- Production servers' logs analysis to define the Non-functional requirements and design the workload model.
- Identify Performance Critical Scenarios, load models and server metrics to be collected.
- Coordinate management and technical decisions
- Expertise in understanding client requirements and propose solutions which eventually leads to a greater customer service.
- To be able to answer customer questions or provide accurate information after having the full understanding of the product.
- To be able to understand the intricacies of the system at fine level, which eventually helps to identify a solution for problems and dependencies on other systems in case of multi-interface domain.
- At least 7 years of experience on the Non-functional testing tools i.e. Microfocus LoadRunner, Apache JMeter, Neoload with strong scripting knowledge of .NET and JAVA based protocols
- Strong knowledge of Splunk to prepare the dashboards
- Very good knowledge of the SQL performance tuning and optimization for Oracle and MS SQL server databases
- Writing, updating, and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures.
- Salary - >$100,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.