People and Operations Manager, Community Impact - Sydney
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with iconic government and industry clients
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for a People and Operations Manager within the Community Impact team based in Sydney.
This role is responsible for directly leading the Program Facilitation, Bookings and Administration team for a large-scale behavioural change school education program and is the key support to the Program Manager. The role will directly be responsible for meeting client service level agreement (SLA) through careful resource planning and employee engagement strategies. This role requires strong people leadership, stakeholder management and operations excellence.
Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Seek to continuously improve and create efficiencies across the Facilitation, Bookings and Program Administration teams
- Ensure a team of talented facilitators are recruited, trained and developed to represent the brand to the highest standard and deliver highly impactful face to face experiences
- Provide key support and assistance to the Program Manager ensuring the program is delivered in line with the service level agreement, in particularly delivering key SLA deliverable of session and student targets
- Support the Program Manager in strategic account management
- Conduct program reviews and embed KPI & reporting practices to ensure the Facilitation and Bookings team are performing at their optimum and in line with SLA requirements
- Ensure facilitation resourcing plans and annual budgets are in service of the service level agreement & business objectives
- Develop leadership and talent pipeline and succession planning across the team
Ideally, you'll also have
- Previous experience in overseeing a large and remote workforce
- People leadership and coaching
- Education Program management experience
- Proven experience managing recruitment and resourcing needs
- Experience in account coordination (preferably large corporate clients)
- Proficiency in project management and impeccable attention to detail
- Stakeholder management
- The ability to create and analyse reports based on market and client data
- Proficiency in financial management, budgeting and forecasting
Who are Assurance?
- A purpose and values driven attitude - you want to be a part of something good
- A self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work independently and remotely
- Tertiary degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or other related discipline
- Experience in education industry
- Experience in facilitation
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here . What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation .