See job description for details
People & Culture Advisor role in Sydney - Professional Services Firm. Great team, recruitment focus! Your new company
A medium sized Professional Service company with offices in Central CBD offices in Sydney is seeking an enthusiastic People and Culture Advisor to be the first point of contact for the hiring managers and support the team in all areas of recruitment and HR. Offering a close knit, collaborative, authentic, innovative and dedicated culture. Your new role
Reporting to the GM of People and Culture, you will be the P&C ( HR ) Advisor for the Sydney team in the CBD as well as nationally across other states. You will be managing the employee life cycle from end-to-end, helping to create a environment where staff succeed, thrive and grow.
Key areas will include
What you'll need to succeed
- Sourcing talent for wide variety of roles in white collar and corporate
- Creating adverts and interviewing as well as reporting on metrics
- Onboarding all new employees
- Preparing and issuing all employment contracts and offer letters
- Reward & recognition program management ER and HR policy advice
- Employee experience and managing culture and engagement events
- WHS Coordination
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- HRIS and ATS management and updating
- Additional project work
What you'll get in return
- You will be an experienced HR Advisor, Senior HR Advisor who has experience with both end-to-end recruitment and General HR administration.
- You could also be a Recruiter or Recruitment Advisor who is looking to develop more into an HR career.
- You will ideally have a tertiary qualification in Human Resources or similar and have sound understanding of legislative frameworks governing HR practices in Australia (Fair Work Act etc).
- You will have experience in HR Generalist duties as a current or past HR Advisor but have a passion for recruitment and enjoy having this as a key part of your role.
- You will be able to cope with change and will comfortable handle multiple tasks at once.
- You will ideally come from a smaller HR team where you have experience of working closely with the business and have experience of working in a white collar, corporate or professional services industry previously. If you are immediately available that is highly desirable but not in anyway essential.
You will have the opportunity to work in an innovative team who are fuelled to deliver the best possible service to their current and future employees. You will work in a tight knit and high performing HR team and have full autonomy over the recruitment of the business' new talent. Flexible working is offer with a WFH policy and when in the office in t he Sydney CBD, stunning views. Salary $80 - $85K Base + Super What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV with your salary needs and notice period to Kat.McCarthy@hays.com.au. LHS 297508