Payments & Liquidity Specialist
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 12 Dec 17
Do you thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment? Are you comfortable working independently and as part of a team? We're looking for someone like that to:
– handle payments and cash management processes according to the rules and regulations of the booking center
– support liquidity and funds management for UBS AG Australia branch
– execute payment orders and inquiries on time, proactively avoiding errors
– recognize and rectify irregularities or mistakes in processes
– be a partner for payments and cash management matters for our internal and external clients
– process margin and/or interest-related cash management activities
– provide support for line managers and team members (you like to help out)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Cash Management and Payments team in Sydney and be a part of the Banking unit in Group Operations. We're responsible for the handling of payment instructions as well as managing the liquidity and funding arrangements with the Global Asset and Liquidity Management team. Our team liaises with internal entities and financial institutions.
Your experience and skills
– experience with a bank or wealth manager
– proven communication and interpersonal skills
– a knack for assessing information and determining priorities
– working knowledge of local market interfaces EXIGO, RITS and SWIFT
– able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
– a stickler for the details
– communicate effectively with all levels of Business and Management
– work in a diverse cultural environment
– enthusiastic team player
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.