Payments Acquiring Service Support SME
- Technical Payments SME role with the leader in technology in Financial Services
- Focus on troubleshooting and innovation with the flexibility you need to deliver your best
- Grow your career with a talented team of technology enthusiasts
Here is a unique opportunity to utilise your subject management expertise in the Payments Acquiring space to be an integral part of our new operating model that "Run" payments services for one of the great icons in financial services, CommBank.
We are driven to balance three key dynamics to ensure our success: Being safe, sound and secure, ensuring agility and driving performance. Your new team
the Payments Services Utility (PSU) team is a newly established area of our operating model that manages the end to end technology and operations for payments within the CommBank Group. This includes all real time, domestic, international and merchant payment services. Your new role
provides SME payment domain expertise and senior technical expertise to support the PSU service operations for the applications in scope predominantly focussing on Payments Retail and Acquiring applications.
Other key areas of focus will include to:
What you will need to succeed
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Application Support to manage resultant problems.
- Manage small enhancements, troubleshooting break fix activities, problem management and stability analysis of the service.
- Proactively identify the service improvement requirement and maintain application monitoring, performance tuning and testing
- Provide 3rd line Application Support on complex internally and externally developed applications
- Develop, co-ordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all support teams and interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles to document defects, common issues and processes, thus supporting internal and external clients to self-service
We expect you will be a Senior Engineer with deep subject matter expertise in merchant acquiring. You will of course possess superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills and a technical and functional understanding of the payments landscape. Your experience with systems analysis, application support and continuous improvement initiatives gained utilising Mainframe and Connex systems or Base 24 will help you succeed. What next
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in enhancing the financial wellbeing of our customers and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 05/10/2020