Partner Solution Architect - Cognitive CX
Do you like solving technical problems?
Would you like to help AWS partners of all sizes and maturities build repeatable solutions using the latest cloud computing technologies?
Do you have a knack for helping companies understand infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches?
Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
As a Partner Solution Architect focused in the Cognitive CX portfolio of products within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and deep use of AWS solutions across the Cognitive CX portfolio of AWS services.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The AWS core services covered in the AWS Cognitive CX portfolio include:
§ Amazon Connect
§ Amazon Lex
§ Amazon Polly
§ Amazon Transcribe
§ Amazon Comprehend
§ Amazon Translate
§ Amazon Pinpoint (SNS/SES)
The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Amazon well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Serve as a key technical member of the Partner Solutions Architecture team in helping to ensure customer success through partners.
• Focus on the technical enablement of AWS partners to help them build repeatable solutions.
• Scope each engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
• Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by AWS partners)
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
• Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
• Be a vocal spokesperson for the Cognitive CX portfolio
• engage deeply with Consulting & Technology Partners in and around CX in the market
• Understand and exploit internal Amazon systems.
Want to learn more about being a Solutions Architect at AMAZON Web Services, follow the link : BeaSolutionsArchitect Basic Qualifications
• The successful candidate will have spent 3+ years of their career in customer facing roles with a proven record of earning trust as well as effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and in interactions with partner and customers in the development or implementation of CX solutions
• Experience working with end user or developers communities
• Bachelor's Degree
• Strong technical architecture, design, deployment and operational level knowledge of integrating CX platforms, standards, protocols and devices
• Strong customer facing skills
• Strong public speaking and written communications skills. Past experience writing and publishing technical whitepapers desirable. Preferred Qualifications
• 5+ years hands-on experience building complex solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud
• Direct experience implementing AWS services
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly • Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following:
• Designing highly available applications with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, communications, server hardware and storage
• Application, server, and/or network security