Partner Development Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Alliances & Channels Job Details About Tableau, a Salesforce company
Tableau helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across your organization. Global enterprises, early-stage startups, nonprofits, and governments all use Tableau's intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world! What you'll be doing...
The Territory Partner Development Manager (Territory PDM) is responsible for the performance of Tableau's non-named partner network in ANZ. Responsibilities include developing strategic goals with the partners and executing against them; enabling partners in terms of sales and technical capabilities to ensure success and supporting partners operationally. A key part of the role is acquiring new partners to help Tableau's outreach to customers both geographically and by industry. The candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, and convey compelling value propositions. A growth mindset is critical. It is also critical to enjoy working collaboratively across different teams in particular with Tableau sales, presales, and customer success organisations.
Some of the things you'll be doing include...
Who you are...
- Be a Tableau point of contact for the executives at the assigned partner organization(s)
- Recruit and onboard partners based on acquisition partner strategy. Grow non-named partner business through onboarding, sales, enablement and marketing activities.
- Develop an understanding of a set of partners' business strategy and build specific Tableau growth initiatives that align to partners' business strategy
- Increase partner driven sales for Tableau by establishing alignment between Tableau salesforce and the partner organization by designing and running activities such as: Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping, joint pipeline review and forecast, solution definition and alignment
- Enable partners on Tableau partner programs, partner portals and tools, certification requirements and support with incentive registrations
- Lead engagement in the field with Tableau Account Executives and partner organization
- Support sales activities webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations
- Work effectively across organization to drive partner initiatives and partner enablement; report results to key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams and Executives.
- Work with marketing team to provide feedback for channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc.
- Experienced. You have relevant years of experience in partner network across ANZ.
- A True Team Player. Ability to strategically identify and build relationships with appropriate channel partners with a focus on Resellers
- Amazing Salesperson. Proven ability to significantly ramp revenue, and a record of managing organizations that deliver targeted sales and market share numbers. Strong business skills; effective in "seeing" the customer's/channel partner's underlying business issues and opportunities.
- Results-oriented. Strong networking, business development, influencing skills that translates into building commitment and driving actions across organizational boundaries
- Excellent Communication. Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Cross-Cultural Leadership. Good at influencing others, both externally and internally; ability to work effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau will operate independently under the Tableau brand, driving forward a continued focus on our mission, our customers and our Tableau Community. The acquisition closed on August 1, 2019, and Tableau is a wholly-owned subsidiary of salesforce.com, inc.
#LI-KS2 Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.