See job description for details
Organisational Development Specialist, permanent position based in north Sydney, $130,000 - $140,000+Super Your new company
A Large NFP organisation is seeking an experienced Organisational Development specialist to join the learning and development team. The primary focus of the Organisational Development specialist is to Lead the design and delivery of organisational development projects, providing end-to-end consultancy including scoping and discovery, research and analysis, design and delivery, and evaluation. Your new role
Your duties will included but not limited:
What you'll need to succeed
- Drive strategies to ensure the values and behaviours are embedded and lived at each level of the organisation.
- Confident in facilitating to a wide group of people from executives to front line team members
- Work in partnership with the People & Culture and Senior Management teams, focusing on the company's people strategy and aspirations.
- Provide support to the OD Partner and People & Culture Managers in learning and development matters and assume responsibility for specific projects as directed.
- Design and develop materials and resources to support organisational development initiatives.
- Support P&C Business Partners to communicate, integrate and embed organisational development programs and initiatives.
- The role will support the design and delivery of a range of organisational initiatives across culture, diversity and inclusion, employee experience, talent management, performance, capability development and wellbeing.
To be successful for this role you will possess a flexible, committed, and positive approach, together with strong communication and Excellent stakeholder engagement. What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for an OD specialist who is looking to make a difference, help grow and develop the business. This role is paying up $140,000+Super and is based in Sydney north. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie Cronin at email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508