See job description for details
Organisational Development Manager for a leading Professional Services company based in Sydney $180k Your new company
A medium sized Professional Services company going through significant transformation are establishing a new Organisational Development function. The business has recently gone through M&A so will require a new function. Your new role
The OD Manager will report into the GM of OD and be responsible for building and executing OD fundamentals. The role will start as a broad OD role not specialised in one area of OD but across the full breadth of programs.
You will focus on the following elements:
What you'll need to succeed
- Support development and implementation of key OD initiatives in the areas of talent and capability, leadership and culture, diversity and inclusion, and learning and development
- Transform culture - high performance culture objective
- Take OD elements and drive change e.g. drive simplification, agility, nimbleness, accountability
- Develop and implement OD approaches, policies, and practice in line with the people strategy and the business strategy
- Program manage key OD activities to ensure successful implementation across the business
- Develop metrics and reporting on initiatives that demonstrate value and impact
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Facilitate groups effectively to seek input and drive engagement.
What you'll get in return
- You will have comprehensive and broad Organisational Development program exposure.
- Understand knowledge frameworks
- Facilitation expertise
- Finance or Professional Services sector preferred but not essential
- Culture driven - bigger picture thinker and strategy focused
- Engaging personality with energy, delivery focused and pace
- Would look at a generalist HR person who has moved across to OD as they have good broad exposure
- Would look at Consultancy background but would rather internal experience
You will be joining a very impressive organisation working alongside some exceptional leaders. An outstanding
opportunity to join a mature organisation at a perfect time where they are resetting and building new teams and preparing the organisation for continued success. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508