Organisational Change Manager
Organisational Change Manager
About the Role
- Results driven team committed to providing the best workplace tech experience for our colleagues.
- Cutting edge team to redefine new ways of remote working.
- Focussed on the real value we deliver in end user experience technologies
- Join a team of innovators, introducing creative ways to train and educate at scale.
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. See yourself in our team
The EUX Colleague Success team is a high performing team who thrive in bringing the best digital workplace experience to CBA. We are focused on driving a superior employee experience for our people by stepping into their shoes and understanding their journey.
We know it's about so much more than business success - at CommBank we keep the customer at the centre of everything we do. Regardless of where you work within our organisation, your innovation, talent, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact that we can make with our work. Together we can achieve great things. The role:
You will be a leader in the change community, with responsibility to represent the voice of the customer in how we solve problems and build solutions. In addition, you will educate and embed organisational change best practices across the teams.
You will work closely with product owners, scrum teams and key stakeholders to understand and manage the end-to-end change for the projects you support. Do work that matters:
You are an Organisational Change Manager who will oversee all aspects of the business change management, including research, customer journey mapping, communications, engagement, training and education and driving adoption. Responsibilities:
What skills you will possess:
- Own, develop and execute the organisational change management plans for EUX's strategic programs
- Work with your team to drive the creation and achievement of the EUX strategy
- Develop and execute effective strategies and plans to manage the people impact of proposed changes and projects, including overseeing all related communications, training and stakeholder engagement
- Take accountability for ensuring all change-related materials, guides, information and communication is available through the appropriate knowledge management platforms and to ensure they're accurate, up-to-date, and always meets the needs of our people
- Ensure the people-related benefits and risks are well-understood and managed including activities which contribute to post-implementation benefits realisation.
- Develop and activities to manage the customer journey maps
- Drive adoption of EUX services across the organisation to improve learning outcomes and delivery
- Strategically engage with stakeholders across the Bank to develop effective relationships and influence the successful delivery of change initiatives
- Serve as a customer advocate by providing feedback to the EUX team to improving the platform and better solve our business challenges
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the OCM methodology and help to ensure that the EUX Colleague Success team is seen as the exemplar of best practice across the Group
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by your manager that you have the capability to perform safely in line with relevant internal Group policies and external regulatory requirements.
What's in it for you?
- Demonstrated experience in Organisational Change Management in a large enterprise
- Experience and capability of being hands on and getting things done
- Strong experience as a consultant, understanding different capabilities of different teams, the need to scale up and make things happen
- Ability to translate technical documentation to the business
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent communicator and ability to organise information with clarity to a large group of people.
Your Development and Career Progression:
- Flexible working programs
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation
- Group health fund and award-winning super fund
- Amazing development and career progression program
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/07/2020