This role will focus on managing and overseeing operational administration support to the Credit Operations business, this includes Change Management, Bureau Management and Complaint Management. This will assist to drive customer service and to protect the Bank's reputation and interests through strict adherence to legislative and ethical standards. .
This role requires effective engagement and relationship skills to influence, drive and execute activities that drive customer outcomes in all areas of the bank. To provide a quality service to internal and external customers. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Operational Management:
- Effectively oversee the day to day functions, compliance, operational and administrative tasks of the Shared Services teams
- Ownership of the Standard Operating Procedures, including updates and its communication to relevant teams
- MIS Reporting. Regular communications to management of project status
- Incident Management - managing customer impact and analysis of the root cause to prevent repeats
- Reporting - timely distribution of key reports and management of KPIs.
- System access Matrix management responsibility for Shared Services
- Responsible for the delivery of tasks in projects - including reviewing of user stories and functional specifications, testing plans and outcomes. Ensure all relevant scenarios and business requirements are captured and tested (including negative scenarios).
- Assess, document and communicate to Stakeholders (including Vendors), end to end process impact and ensure they are understood.
- Participate in system releases, including working with the Functional and Product Teams to ensure business readiness and the appropriate controls are considered in the updates of Policies and Procedures.
Complaint and Issue Management:
- Ensure vendor compliance with Citi policies, and all relevant laws and regulations, including Annual Due Diligence, Third Party Risk Assessments, Information Security Assessments and Financial Assessments
- Participate in governance and operations meetings tracking any outcomes/ actions to completion.
- Build and maintain relationships with the Credit Reporting Bodies (CRBs)s and assist in their engagement with all Citi business areas.
KEY CAPABILITIES & ATTRIBUTES
- Responsible for the Business Incident and Corrective Action Plan process for Shared Services, including Credit Corrections,
- Credit Bureau Complaint oversight and Coordination including MIS Management, timely auctioning of AFCA complaints and root cause analysis to improve customer experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Strong Analytical skills and high level of interest in process analysis
- Previous experience in banking or operations environment is preferred
- Strong written and communication skills - communicating in way that is clear, concise and easily to understood
- The ability to recognise, raise and drive improvement opportunities
- Highly motivated and pro-active individual who is able to work under pressure
- Must be adaptable to change and constantly seek opportunities to improve process
- Dedication to work and meet objectives both as an individual and as part of a team
- Adaptable and resilient - maintaining effectiveness in varying environments and with different responsibilities and people
- Industry experience (required)
- Tertiary/TAFE (Desirable)
- Account Management (desirable)
- Change Management (desirable)
- Operations (desirable)
- Complaints Management (desirable)
- Excel (intermediate to advance)
- PowerPoint (intermediate)
- Word (intermediate)
- Access (desirable)
Citi has entered into an agreement with NAB to acquire its consumer bank in Australia which includes residential mortgages, deposits, and unsecured lending.
The sale is expected to complete in March 2022. As this is a role to work in Citi's consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi, but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a NAB (or) a new entity that will employ Citi's consumer bank employees, prior to their transfer to NAB Job Family Group:
Operations - Services Job Family:
Credit Maintenance Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting