- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 19 Mar 18
See job description for details
- Join a collaborative team in a leading global professional services firm
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Fast paced, client-focused environment
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Coordinator to join the team in Sydney.
Your new role
Multi-tasking and managing competing priorities daily, you will provide first class administrative support to enable efficiency. As a key interface for the team, you will cultivate collaborative relationships and provide an exceptional level of service, information and advice. The variety in your role will come from:
- Managing internal systems and inputting data.
- Reporting and preparing documents and presentations
- Managing events
- Coordinating meetings and room bookings
- Drafting internal communications
- Providing ad hoc administration support
It is likely you will bring a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Confidence, personal presentation and communication skills suited to liaising at executive levels
- Relevant experience supporting a senior team in a fast paced, corporate environment, preferably in professional services
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Outstanding organisational skills, a sound ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Good data analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in the Microsoft Excel, with SAP experience preferred.
- Basic financial analysis skills are a positive differentiator
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 14 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 14 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time