Operations Associate - Sydney
- Market Rate
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KS International , EA Licence No: 08C5498
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
One of my client a leading Asset Management is looking to hire Fund Operations Associate in their fund operations team.
Fund Operations Associate proactively manages a variety of day-to-day fund activities, primarily managing the Responsible Entity functions with additional oversight responsibilities of shareholder services, fund statistics and fund administration and fund operations functions. The position involves daily interaction with Account Managers, Institutional and Global Wealth Management investors, Product Managers and the outsourced scheme service providers. The position will also require direct interfacing with other fund servicing teams located around the globe.
- 5 year university degree, finance, accounting or economics preferred
- 5 to 7 years' of financial services experience, preferably with exposure to the following areas- Client Operations, Fund Operations, Trade Operations and project management.
- Team management skills, with experience with direct reports.
- Strong English language skills in both written and oral are mandatory.
- Product knowledge of MITs, Unregistered schemes, ETFs and Life Insurance products.
- Experience with MS computer applications.
- Self-starter, problem solver, detail oriented and team worker a must.
1.Manage scheme responsible entity operations
2.Monitor operational risk
3.Resolve any issues involving the schemes (eg unit pricing error, process exceptions)
4.Coordinate service provider oversight, manage relationships and appointments
5.Coordinate Board submissions and Regulatory submissions
6.Coordinate scheme documentation and filings (eg PDS/Info Mems)
7.Manage scheme expenses
8. Liaise with regulators and industry bodies representing the Responsible Entity
9. Work with stakeholders to develop appropriate structures/products to support business
Ad Hoc / Periodic
- Participate in projects to enhance PIMCO’s operational environment Assist Operations Management:
- Assist manager in completing any assignment related to day to day requests from PMs, AMs or Ops Management.
- Assist manager in servicing clients operational queries and requests