The global businesses of the Corporate & Investment Bank is organised into two main groups: Banking and Markets & Investor Services. Markets & Investor Services includes Fixed Income, Equity Sales & Trading, Prime Services and Securities Clearing
The global businesses of the Corporate & Investment Bank is organised into two main groups: Banking and Markets & Investor Services. Banking includes Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury Services, and Markets & Investor Services includes Fixed Income, Equity Sales & Trading, Prime Services and Securities Clearing.
We are seeking a Rates Trade Support Analyst to be responsible for managing the trader and sales work flow within a dynamic and deadline driven trade floor environment. You will liaise directly with front office, traders and sales staff to assist them in managing the transaction lifecycle, resolve queries and produce reports.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the flow of rates trades post execution
- Managing sales and trader workflow
- Investigating and resolving reconciliation breaks between systems
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly internal trade reports against key metrics and KPI's
- Working closely with global teams to resolve queries
To be successful, you will need:
- A relevant finance degree or tertiary qualification is desirable
- Minimum two years experience in financial services within a trading or middle office environment with knowledge of securities products rates products
- Specific trader and sales workflow knowledge is highly desirable
- Intermediate excel skills with knowledge of pivots and using macros
- Strong control mindset
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and improve processes
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.