Operational Security Analyst
Do work that matters:
No day is ever the same in a Risk role at CommBank. You'll be challenged with new problems and new solutions in a role that allows access to multiple aspects of our business and a variety of project types. We work in an outcomes driven environment, where the emphasis is on your results and achievements.
Within your role, you will support CFS Operations, focusing on protecting our business from Risk including internal and external fraud, Anti-Money Laundering, Financial Crime and non-compliance process monitoring.
You will be highly motivated with the ability to achieve targets in a busy and customer focused environment.
You will be responsible for:
See yourself in our team
- The ongoing monitoring of value transactions occurring each day in CFS Sydney Operations, checking to ensure that there is no fraud, money laundering, sanction breaches or financing terrorism.
- Identifying potential fraud and suspicious activity. Investigating appropriately with proactive recommendations to prevent loss to our clients from occurring.
- Reporting on all fraud and suspicious incidents in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Provide analysis and commentary for fraud and security reports to relevant Business Units and Risk BU's as required. Compile incident and complex matter case files to a high standard.
Colonial First State (CFS) Operations is responsible for looking after the day to day interactions we have with our clients - advisers, investors and employers. Your team sits within the Operational Risk area which is responsible for the protection of our customers through supervision, monitoring, maintenance of controls and the facilitation of audits.
Operational Security specifically contributes to this CFS Purpose through the supervision and monitoring of transactions occurring each day in CFS Sydney Operations, checking to ensure that there is no fraud, money laundering or financing terrorism. We investigate to ensure transactions are legitimate. We're interested in hearing from people who:
We need big thinkers who are looking to take their career to the next level. You will be motivated to contribute to Fraud prevention, detection and recovery and willing rise to the challenge within a fast paced environment while thinking outside the square.
You'll be a doer, a collaborator, a problem solver, and a thought leader. Your past experience and learnings will help ensure you always make the right call. You will have the following skills and experience
- Risk experience preferred but not essential
- Fraud / Money Laundering monitoring experience preferred but not essential
- Comprehensive CFS and CBA corporate knowledge
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 25/05/2020