See job description for details
Join one of Australia's leading General Insurers and contribute to their core risk management activities. Your new company
Join one of Australia's leading General Insurance companies and drive the uplift of the organisations risk culture. This company has a renowned workplace culture and additional benefits for employees to explore. As an Operational Risk Consultant, you will join a high performing team and work closely with senior stakeholders. Your new role
As an Operational Risk Consultant, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the design & implementation of the Risk Management frameworks.
- Providing coaching and workshops internally to support oversight and development for other business units.
- Conduct and review controls testing.
- Facilitate risk assessments and formulate reports for senior stakeholders.
- Assisting in developing risk appetite statements.
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge and/or experience in the General Insurance industry.
- Experience within an Operational Risk role (desirable).
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities.
- Tertiary qualification/s in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Law.
This is a permanent opportunity to work with a large Australian General Insurance company in an Operational Risk position that offers continued training and development opportunities. You will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful risk management activities and be recognised by senior stakeholders for your work. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Keytan Hislop via email at Keytan.Hislop@hays.com.au or on +61 (0) 2 8062 6195. LHS 297508