Operational Excellence / Business Process Improvement Lead
About the Role
- Re-design processes to deliver a world-class experience for our customers and operations
- Opportunity to work across different levels and business units of CommBank
- Remote working opportunity offered-open to working from any CBA hub in Australia
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. Within ES, the Group Operations business drives the functions and transactions that fulfil customer requests, product applications, and in-life requirements. See yourself in our team
The Business Process Optimisation Team contribute to strategic projects for Group Operations, with the objective of transforming processes to deliver a world-class experience for our customers and operations colleagues.
We employ a large toolkit of skills and experience from many industries to partner with business stakeholders to co-create end-to-end process, people, and technology future state solutions. Do work that matters
What skills you will possess
- Enable Group Operations businesses to identify and prioritise opportunities to increase capacity, decrease risks, eliminate errors & rework, and improve end-to-end customer and colleague experience.
- Rigorously challenge process, people, and technology designs to ensure we deliver a high level of customer service with effective risk management and compliance.
- Complete all activities (process understanding, data analysis, workshop facilitation, stakeholder management) required to execute improvement initiatives across a multi-team value chain - using Lean Six Sigma, Agile, or other relevant framework.
- Leading an initiative and/or the engineering deliverables within a Group initiative.
- Develop Senior Analysts in the team within an initiative
What's in it for you?
- Have a demonstrated track record of successfully discovering and delivering process re-design initiatives, preferably with experience in service based operational environments
- Demonstrated experience in taking ownership of business process improvements, clarifying scope, defining accountabilities, driving actions and delivering measured benefits.
- Process Re-design experience in banking or financial industry preferred, especially working with back-office operations teams.
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills to support, guide and influence stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Consulting and facilitation skills to articulate complex concepts to gain stakeholder endorsement of proposed solutions
- Advanced problem solving and quantitative analysis, including operations performance metrics and project cost/benefit measures
- Ideally be LSS Green Belt with very strong MSOffice skillet
- Experience applying design thinking techniques to improve customer experience
- Leadership capabilities to drive an initiative and develop senior analysts
Your Development and Career Progression
- Flexible working programs
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation
- Group health fund and award-winning super fund
- Amazing development and career progression program
At CommBank, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 01/08/2021