Nonprofit Solution Engineer, Salesforce.org ANZ
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
Salesforce.org is the dedicated social impact team of Salesforce that delivers technology to nonprofits, educational institutions, and philanthropic organisations so they can connect with others and do more good. We believe the purpose of business should be to improve the state of the world. We provide access to powerful technology, strategic community partnerships, and impactful investments that empower changemakers to build a better world.
We are seeking exceptional candidates to join the Salesforce.org Solution Engineering team with a focus on supporting the nonprofit industry. If you possess intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve any problem then you are the ideal candidate for the job. Prior experience with technology and solution selling in the nonprofit, NDIS or Aged Care industries is highly desirable. Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must. Finally, the ability to take complex technology, explain it in a simple and easy to understand way that aids nonprofit institutions in achieving their mission. If you believe you have these skills, we want to talk to you. Job Description
This Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting a broad range of Salesforce solutions to nonprofit prospects and customers while handling all technical objections in the sales cycle. Through carefully planned discovery with a range of stakeholders you will uncover the specific business requirements and value drivers that make this a compelling and transformative project. Working with the extended sales team you will help to develop a differentiated solution, demonstrate this to the customer, and address any questions and concerns they may have. During this process you will create impactful relationships with your customers and strive to become their trusted advisor. Your Responsibilities:
- Understand nonprofit customer goals and challenges and map those back into Salesforce's product portfolio
- Design innovative solutions to address challenges and build those solutions on the Salesforce platform. Present customised story-driven demonstrations aligned with key business value and solution differentiation
- The ability to confidently present and concisely articulate the business value of Salesforce solutions to managers and executives of all levels
- Provide thought leadership in how organisations can drive customer success through digital transformation
- Present Salesforce's technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with hardware, software, networking and security stack
- Work as a team player by orchestrating members of solution teams to create effective customer engagements and through knowledge sharing and collaboration across teams
- Deliver functional and technical responses to RFPs/RFIs
- Present at marketing events
- Participate in training and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in role
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives that you will define collaboratively with your manager
- Function effectively in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and successfully balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment
- Be self-motivated, flexible, and proactive
- Willingness and flexibility to travel as needed
- Previous experience as a Solutions Engineer selling into medium or large sized organisations, or salesforce technical lead, or implementation consultant at a nonprofit.
- Knowledge, interest or background in the nonprofit, NDIS or aged care industries
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a focus on capturing requirements and use cases, developing a solution and articulating business value
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills with a focus on storytelling
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills in a dynamic sales environment
- Technical understanding of SAAS solutions, architecture and modern business applications including integrations
- A broad understanding of Cloud Computing and CRM
- Experience in multi product solution selling
- Business analysis and business case/ROI construction
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce platform.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.