- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 24 Sep 17
Network Consulting Engineer - Security
- Network Consulting Engineer
- 6 Month Contract (high possibility of extension).
Our client, is a global ICT Vendor, who requires the services of an experienced Network Consulting Engineer (Security) to join their team delivering top quality network engineer consulting design and implementation around Cisco Security products.
This position is based in Sydney and paying competitive market rates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Working within the security department of an Enterprise ICT vendor.
The successful candidate will be required to provide technical expertise to clients and vendors around Cyber security and service provider security.
This is a hybrid role that requires someone with a proven background working in leadership roles on complex projects utilising a broad range of technology to support stakeholders. (pre sales experience will be highly regarded).
- Extensive background working as a Network Security knowledge and experience strong skills in Scripting Languages e.g. Python, Java, PowerShell.
- CCIE certifications.
- Proven knowledge of big data and Splunk.
- Extensive knowledge of security products land hands on deployment of CISCO security products around wireless, firewall, IPS, Identity Service Engine, Web Security etc.
- Knowledge of future technologies in Network Security and security domains.
- Strong communication and consulting skills with project experience in vendor management, issue resolutions, solutions implementations and advising on cost, customer impact, time lines etc.
- Excellent threat defence skills.
- Minimum of 10 years security experience including customer facing roles working with multi-vendor solutions.
- Relevant University Degree's/ Qualifications.