National Resource Manager
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 17 Feb 18
See job description for details
- Key leadership role in the national resource management team
- Ideally suited to an accomplished Resourcing, HR or Operations professional
- 11- 12 month fixed term maternity leave contract â€" flexible working available
KPMG's Audit, Assurance and Risk Consulting division are looking for a National Resource Manager to join our dynamic Audit & Assurance practice on an initial fixed term contract.
About the role: Working side by side with the Partnership and other key stakeholders, you will -
- Create effective staffing solutions for our national Audit & Assurance practice ensuring that our talented team are best utilised across a diverse portfolio of engagements
- Drive continued operational excellence within the resource management team and develop new strategic initiatives. You would be at the centre of implementing an employee rotation program as well as a review of our contingent workforce strategy
- Using your expertise, provide consultative advice to the Audit & Assurance divisional COO and Partners on workforce planning and redeployment initiatives
- Manage a team of 4-5 resource management consultants, providing them with leadership and coaching
- Relevant Resource Management or HR experience in a complex corporate environment. We will also consider experienced Audit & Assurance professionals.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence and convey your ideas with impact
- Strong analytical and commercial skills with the demonstrated ability to interpret data to aid rapid decision making
- A dynamic and flexible approach with experience operating in a rapidly changing team environment
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online. For further questions or to discuss this role confidentially, please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871.
Advertised: 06 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 27 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time