National Business Development Manager
- Base salary, plus performance based bonus
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Quilla Consulting Pty Ltd
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Opportunity for a Business Development specialist, with at least 7 years' relevant experience, to join an independent, boutique investment management firm targeting financial advisers. You will play an integral role in the continued growth of our funds under management. Base salary plus performance based bonus, and the potential to earn equity in the business over time.
Quilla Consulting is an independent, boutique investment management and consulting firm with offices in Sydney and Brisbane. Quilla has established itself as a dynamic, innovative business helping to set the standard for multi-asset/multi-manager SMA products. Rapid growth of the business has created the opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join the firm.
Who we are looking for
- A Business Development specialist with at least 7 years’ relevant experience who can help us grow our company.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and converting clients and developing long term client relationships, predominately with IFAs.
- A respected professional with a significant book of contacts.
- Knowledge of SMA products and understanding of the principles of asset management and investment markets.
- Willingness and ability to work both independently and as part of a small, highly focused team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, are essential.
- Qualifications – RG146 qualification, Bachelor’s Degree desirable.
Specific responsibilities will include
- Develop and manage our CRM processes.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan.
- Manage upstream relationships with platforms.
- Build and grow long term client relationships (including with financial advisers, owners and managers of financial advisory groups etc).
- Identify and convert prospects to achieve agreed targets for growth of funds under management.
- Represent the firm at industry conferences and client events.
- Involvement in setting business strategy.
- Interstate travel as required.
What we can offer you
- A salary package comprising a base salary and performance-based incentive, with the potential to earn equity over time.
- As part of a small team your input will be highly valued, and you will play an integral role in the continued growth of an exciting business.
- Be part of a small, dynamic team delivering leading-edge investment solutions to institutional investors.
- A professional yet relaxed working environment with an engaged, friendly team.