National Associate Director - Healthcare
National Associate Director Healthcare
• You are ambitious
• We value career progression
• Together we can help drive sustainable business growth for our clients See yourself in our team
The Healthcare and Professional Services Industry team is a high-profile, focused group within the Specialised Industries & Commercial Risk team that operates across the entire Business Banking segment. We provide industry specific insight and support to our bankers with the goal of ensuring that every client conversation feels like a discussion with a proactive industry expert .
You'll gain a deep understanding of the industry and build some strong connections in your network. What a great way to set yourself up for the next step in your career! Your impact
In this role you will support the National Head of Healthcare and Professional Services in the development and delivery of the strategic project s of the team and assist the Banker network in business development opportunities
This role is a broad role that requires an experienced banking professional with outstanding project management skills, judgment and perception to handle at times uncertainty and acumen to drive the business forward with clarity and purpose. Do work that matters
This is a fantastic role with a National remit, focusing on leading strategic projects under the direction and guidance of the National Director. You'll have the opportunity to;
What are we looking for?
- Develop strong work relationships with Relationship Executives who have Healthcare Portfolios.
- Focus on supporting the banker network with business development opportunities, including input on transactions to incorporate key industry fundamentals, structuring guidance, feedback and recommendations, stakeholder management and other business development activities as required
- Identifying the best Healthcare clients in each subsector and providing ongoing research and analysis on them to identified bankers
- Update and maintenance of industry and peer benchmarking comparisons across both a transactional & client perspective including CBA's comparative offering in the Healthcare segment.
- Assist in reviewing and updating Industry Credit Standard ensuring it remains dynamic and appropriately reflects CBA's appetite to lending to the sector
- Key portfolio trend analysis, including portfolio-wide parameters monitoring (WAPD, lending cap etc) and finance related reporting (Revenue, Assets and Liabilities)
This opportunity is ideal for a Frontline or Credit Risk Professional who is keen to gain experience in business development, deal structuring and project management experience.
We're a high performing customer focused team and we're looking for someone who is self-driven, open minded and motivated to take ownership of projects to see them to the end. You'll be great at solving problems with your analytical & risk mindset and high attention to detail. Additionally you will have;
- A banking professional with a passion for the Healthcare industry
- Strong customer focus and passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Extensive credit and risk analysis skills and experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, you'll have the ability to build strong relationships with industry bodies, valuers and other senior stakeholders. etc.
- Strong insights and research ability
- Solid communication and influencing skills to manage senior stakeholders
- Effective presentation skills including MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance and/or Commerce would be highly regarded.
Your CAN do attitude, initiative and willingness to learn will drive your success in this role. If this sounds like you, apply now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 03/08/2021