Mulesoft Architect / Lead
Your passion, integrity and experience are integral to Cognizant's success. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in IT and Business consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients are fundamental to your success. In return, you will be empowered with opportunities to develop your career and collaborate with talented colleagues in a supportive, diverse environment.
At Cognizant we recognize that companies that are open and welcoming to a multi-cultural diverse workforce will thrive with fresh perspectives and collaborative knowledge. Cognizant is focused on promoting & increasing gender diversity and providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success. About the Role Cognizant
is seeking an experienced Mulesoft Architect / Lead to help drive one of our key Mulesoft engagements in Sydney. The role will be responsible for working with Enterprise Architects, Other Application Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers & Client SMEs to understand requirements and creating Enterprise Application network using Mulesoft. In this role, you will be responsible for the architecting, designing solutions for support of medium to complex software applications. You will also be required to anchor and mentor a team onshore/offshore from design and architecture perspective.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
Skills and Qualifications
- Understand and validate integration requirements
- Analyzing & drafting technical design & specifications using RAML specifications
- Analyzing & drafting technical data mapping
- Collaborate with enterprise architects, IT program managers and technical teams to build new and enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Maintain strong technical skills in relevant integration areas such as SOA, JMS, BPEL, BPMN, Java, Spring, Groovy, XML, XQuery, JQuery, and XPath
- Develop Business Process Orchestrations - ESB Itinerary using Mule ESB
- Develop design and development patterns and frameworks to ensure solutions are reusable and meet the client requirements
- Verify the scope of work provided is in line with the estimated delivery timeline, provide accurate status updates, and immediately notify the project manager if there is a concern about the ability to deliver according to expectations on time or quality
- Provide estimations for the new requirements by considering the enterprise wide reusablity
- Attend required internal and client meetings and provide solutions for technical challenges
- Provide thought leadership and guidance to stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 12-15+ years of experience with strong hands-on integration development experience with MuleSoft platform
- 5+ years experience in Enterprise Integration EAI/B2Bi
- 2+ years experience in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Experience in designing solutions, implementation, customization, integration and deployment of API Management and Integration solutions
- Expert in API Management solutions on one of platform MuleSoft, APIGEE, WSO2.
- Hands-on experience in API Management concepts & fundamentals. Strong knowledge in Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Hands-On Experience on implementing guaranteed message delivery framework using one of queuing platform A-MQ, Any point MQ, AWS SQS.
- Strong experience in Application Development using Mule ESB and SOA/EAI technologies and API management using MMC and Anypoint platform
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML (with JSON/XML) and ODATA.
- Good understanding of underlying Mule ESB architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid).
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, and Mulesoft.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field / Graduate Degree with specialization in ICT
- Certified in MuleSoft - MCD will be preferred
- MCA will be ++
If you would like to express interest in role, please click on the APPLY button now. Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion within 3-5 business days. We thank you for taking interest in this opportunity with us. For a complete list of opportunities with Cognizant visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check.