MuleSoft Senior Integration Architect / Senior Developer
Job Description: DXC System Partners
The role will form a part of our dedicated Salesforce practice, System Partners, a DXC Technology company. Aligned in our vision to transform how companies interact with their customers, partners and employees, System Partners has partnered with Salesforce since 2008.
During that time, we have continued to evolve and adapt to the shifting opportunities and challenges in the business and technology landscape - to drive digital transformation and deliver tangible business results for our customers.
Since the acquisition by DXC Technology in late 2018, System Partners has continued to prove we are a leading provider of Salesforce services and were awarded the Salesforce GB+ Implementation Partner of the Year Award, 2019. About your role:
In this role, you will work closely with Project teams throughout the project lifecycle in providing the overall technical lead that ensures the approved solution integration architectures are implemented, and overall integrity of the solution designs including consistency across architecture domains, are assured.
You will be responsible for leading the direction of cloud integration and the adoption of MuleSoft to resolve complex integration challenges and provide technical solutions development for enterprise software and cloud solutions.
- Design, Develop and maintain project integration solution architectures and provide expertise and advice to stakeholders
- Highlighting technology dependencies, issues and risks
- Run integration discovery & solution workshops with stakeholders.
- Act as the lead MuleSoft Integration architect on large programs of work
- Be the senior MuleSoft developer who evangalises best practices & MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Extensive professional IT experience, preferably in consulting
- Experience with MuleSoft, both development & architecture
- Experience with Integration platforms with a broad knowledge of platforms such as webMethods, WebSphere, TIBCO, JBoss, Azure Logic Apps, AWS Lambda, Dell Boomi, Workato or other open-source frameworks, solutions, and tools
- Experience in MuleSoft CloudHub, Mule ESB and Hybrid deployments.
- Experience with MuleSoft 3 & 4.
- Strong experience with MuleSoft Anypoint MQ and other Messaging platforms
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and/or REST based APIs
- MuleSoft API Management experience
- MuleSoft Certified Architect (MCA) & MuleSoft Certified Developer (MCD)
You are a clear communicator with strong presentation skills, and can demonstrate the proven ability in leading medium to large teams in complex integration projects and work autonomously as the lead integration SME / architect, navigating through complexity and ambiguity.