Model Monitoring Analyst
Model Monitoring Analyst
- Opportunity to work with world class marketing engine utilising hundreds of models whose performance is monitored
- Strong knowledge of statistics and statistical modelling
- Exposure to large scale modelling platform providing great learning opportunity
An excellent opportunity for a model monitoring analyst to join in our Data Science and Modelling team in Retail Business Services. You will have plenty of opportunity to learn in a dynamic team environment which will give you exposure to monitor different models. You will have great visibility and opportunity to grow within our team. See yourself in our team
The Data Science & Modelling team provide all the data science and advanced modelling support to the core business areas of the Retail Bank as well as building, managing and optimising the hundreds of algorithms that drive the world famous CBA customer engagement engine (CEE). In addition we provide specialist technical support to units across the retail bank including Digital, Operations and Technology (DOT), the retail product areas, Direct Channels and the front line.
Our team looks after the statistical models that drive CEE and other use cases, monitoring, managing and validating this vast network of predictive models, and generating reports once the models are deployed. More Specifically You Will
We're Interested in Hearing from People Who Have
- Maintain and manage daily and monthly model monitoring reports to inform the Head of DS&M of issues and risks associated with the use of the models in CEE
- Perform remediation actions for models which are noted to be underperforming and deliver insights and recommendations to the Senior Manager of MG&S
- Work with data scientists through the model monitoring phase of the model development cycle
- Assist in the development and enhancement of automated tools which will support the monitoring and governance of models
- Stakeholder management up to Senior Manager level
- Role model behaviours that are consistent with CBA values expectations.
- Understand global, local and industry trends in model monitoring and contribute to ideas that shapes the future strategy of our business.
- Continuing learning in the fields of statistics and machine learning
- Effective role-modelling of Risk Culture within the business unit. Ensure implementation of the Group's Risk Management Approach including adherence with policies; and the design, implementation, and testing of controls, including business continuity planning. Protect and enhance CBA's reputation
- Tertiary qualification in a quantitative disciple (e.g. statistics, econometrics, actuarial studies)
- Strong understanding of statistics and statistical modelling
- Coding experience in at least some data or statistical languages
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Your work will involve working with large datasets, the use of SQL and R, and monitoring statistical models. Any experience in these aspects will be valued.
We are open to considering applicants who have the above background and skills but may not yet have commercial experience in model monitoring. What's in it for you?
In this role, you will get the opportunity to work with hundreds of working models unique to your business unit which will give you excellent opportunities to enhance technical and project management skills. The role also offers an excellent introduction to statistical modelling and analysis. Your development will be managed through clear and structured processes for performance review and development planning.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 15/04/2021