Manager and Associate Director - Payroll Centre of Excellence Data Analytics
- Join an innovative and fast-growing national practice
- Thrive within a supportive, inclusive and collaborative team
- Continue to build your career with professional development and learning opportunities
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. Your Opportunity
At KPMG you will join a national multidisciplinary team supporting Australia's businesses improve their workplace relations compliance and payroll risk through data analytics. As a Manager/Associate Director aligned to our ThinkPay team, you will be part of a data community of practice that brings skills in data sourcing, analytical methods, model design and development and data visualisation.
On any given day you will be:
How are you Extraordinary?
- Managing a portfolio of projects across a range of industries focusing on providing our clients with evidence-based insights
- Working with the Partners, and the broader Consulting team on projects to establish and build trust with client executives, management and delivery teams through excellence and innovation in analytic driven project delivery
- Helping design, build and delivery analytics-backed solutions and working with key stakeholders and clients to identify, quantify and prevent payroll risk
- Helping to bring together multiple disciplines across KPMG for client project delivery and creating unique client value through a highly collaborative, and agile way of working using a broad range of different analytical techniques and tools
- Supporting the development and refining of our data assets, tools and methodologies
- Supporting business development activities through building internal and external relationships, supporting proposals and client presentations
- Developing our people through leadership, training and mentoring
You are someone with:
The KPMG Difference
- 5-10 years' working with the analysis of payroll/HR data from complex data sets and systems
- Strong project management skills with experience in managing multiple projects, leading teams and complex problem solving
- Experience in client relationship management and business development
- Deep understanding of payroll analytics, payroll processes, time and attendance systems is advantageous
- Good understanding of modern awards, enterprise agreements, superannuation is advantageous
- Technical skills in SQL, Python and/or R, Tableau, PowerBI
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other. We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Next steps? Please apply online by submitting your resume and cover letter. A member of the KPMG Talent Acquisition team will contact be in contact once your application has been reviewed.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary! Advertised:
23 Feb 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now