Manager, Transaction Monitoring Analytics
Risk Management (RM) provides specialist advice, strategies information and policies on financial and capital management matters as well as comprehensive investor relations.
Financial Crime Compliance is accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing leadership of the group's financial crime shared services
Financial Crime Analytics (FCA) is part of the Financial Crime Compliance team, and is responsible for the maintenance of and enhancements to the Group's AML systems by way of data modelling and continual systems optimisation.
We are responsible for analysing financial crime data, implementing detection strategies which mitigate risk and prevent financial crime.
Your role will lead a team of data analysts and ensure our detection systems are kept up to date with the latest emerging trends, whilst ensuring alert rates are optimised within a Board-approved risk appetite.
You will be responsible for identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities and ensure any impacts are communicated and managed effectively.
You will lead engagements with projects, provide requirements and assist with testing and change management activities. Skills and Experience
- 5+ years' experience using the following data analytics tools and platforms with large and complex data structures - SAS, SQL, and Teradata
- Experience leading a team of data analysts and providing technical guidance
- Strong business and technical documentation skills
- Experience managing work relationships and business stakeholders
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Knowledge and experience in financial crime or risk management in financial services is preferred
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 11/03/2021