Manager, Revenue Strategy & Operations
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech business transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $700 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
This role will be a key member of the AWX Revenue Strategy & Operations team. This newly created team will develop a group-wide view of AWX's revenue landscape and understand its complexities across all geographies and products. The team will build and continuously improve AWX's short and long-range revenue forecast, provide strategic advice to the group on revenue growth and optimisation opportunities and develop investor materials to communicate AWX's trajectory. This team will also identify and solve issues relating to business performance through review and analysis of vast amounts of data, in collaboration with other departments in AWX. The team will interface with all areas of the organisation and partner closely with Strategy and Sales teams.
- Own the short and long-range revenue forecast model for key products
- Partner with leaders across the business to develop and execute revenue strategies
- Provide strategic advice on product and commercial decisions
- Provide data driven actionable insights for company leaders
- Drive a continuous improvement program to optimise forecast accuracy
- Develop investor materials to communicate AWX's trajectory
What you bring:
- Experience in investment banking, private equity, and/or business strategy
- Problem solving skills with ability to both take a step back to look at the bigger picture as well as dig into the details to identify actionable insights
- Willingness to get your hands dirty to develop and own complex financial modelling
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with senior leadership
- Experience working independently and navigating ambiguity
- A self-starter and collaborative attitude
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company is a plus
- Experience using visualisation and BI tools is a plus
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you'll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.