Manager, Reporting & Operations - 12 month contract
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial well being of its stakeholders. GA&A were recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry. See yourself in our team
The GA&A Enablement Services team oversees the audit function's operational needs and strategic priorities. This includes facilitating audit planning, performing quality assurance, driving best-in-class audit practices, managing GA&A's risk profile, ensuring GA&A's financial strength, progressing GA&A's strategy, executing corporate governance, reporting to the Board/Board Audit Committee and CBA's senior management, developing best-in-class auditors; and enhancing GA&A's people and culture. The team adds value to the Group by:
Do work that matters
- Supporting the delivery of GA&A report submissions to Senior Executives and Board Committee
- Supporting GA&A in delivering high quality assurance which will help to secure and enhance the financial well being of the banks customers
- Identifying meaningful commercial insights as part of high quality audit reports, which help customers to make a difference to their business
We're interested in hearing from people who possess
- In line with CBA Internal Audit Methodology help prepare and deliver GA&A report submissions to various Senior Executives and Board Committees
- Solve problems by applying innovative thinking and actively participate in processes to capture and act on innovation ideas, which improve the way we work
- Prepare monthly audit report listings
- Assist in preparation for meeting with key regulators
- Create and develop independent and objective relationships within GA&A and the wider bank to obtain relevant content for timely reporting
If this sounds interesting to you, APPLY NOW!
- Excellent written communication with strong attention to detail
- Advanced stakeholder management skills with the ability to build trust and rapport
- Highly organised with proficient planning skills
- Knowledge of, and experience in internal audit and risk management is preferred
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/10/2020