Manager, Reporting Governance
Manager, Risk Reporting Governance
Get set for your next great career move.
How will I help?
- Based in Sydney CBD
- Brand new role
- Make an enterprise-wide impact
This is a new opportunity where you will be risk assessing Risk Analytics and Insights Centre of Excellence credit risk reporting suite to ensure compliance with Statutory, Regulatory, Prudential, Board and senior management reporting. You will be ensuring credit risk reporting is aligned to and supports Group and Divisional key risks and risk appetite statements.
What's in it for me?
- Control review assessment and verification of APRA, IDP and financial statement disclosures developing business requirements for report remediation,
- Recommend continuous improvement opportunities
- Provide subject matter expertise to the Data Integration team for the design and build dashboards/reports/papers
- Strengthening the control framework and enhance risk reporting governance
- Collaborate with various Risk and Finance teams
You will build your profile internally and externally with stakeholders and be part of the future of a business that has been around for 200 years and whose vision is becoming the world's best service company.
You'll be working for an organisation that supports development, internal career moves and flexible working. Along with competitive salary, you'll receive Westpac's generous benefits and a whole array of customer discounts. Being an integral part of the Westpac Group, you will constantly be challenging the status quo and deliver high quality customer outcomes. What do I need?
Along with Tertiary qualifications Commerce, Finance, Economics or relevant degree , we are looking for:
What is it like to work there?
- 6 to 9 years work experience
- Audit experience (Credit/ Finance)
- Knowledge of Credit analysis and reporting
- Experience working with large data sets
At the Westpac Group, we have a vision to be one of the world's great service companies - this means helping our people, customers and communities to prosper and grow. We aim to be leaders in diversity, flexibility and as an equal opportunity employer.
You will join one big, supportive team and working with us you'll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we're proud to have created a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. And one where everyone belongs. How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY