Manager Property Strategy and Research
See Yourself In Our Team
Business Lending Property Finance Strategy & Research team is responsible for analysing, researching, and setting strategies and business direction for commercial property lending at Business Banking. The team also provides ongoing Commercial Property portfolio oversight and reporting. Do Work That Matters
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Analyse, research, and recommend strategies and business direction for commercial property lending in Business Bank.
- Assist with preparation of commercial property and construction strategy and risk committee papers for senior leadership team proposing tangible actions in relation to business performance, portfolio risk management, process and policy improvements, compliance, and strategic initiatives.
- Develop business strategies which improve the level of analysis, reporting and market insight; oversee planning and delivery of strategic projects.
- Ensure transparent and appropriate governance, controls, and reporting is maintained within the commercial property and construction portfolios. Proactively identify and take ownership for the emerging risks and issues.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners to progress and implement initiatives to drive performance.
- Maintain advanced level knowledge about policies and processes affecting commercial property lending, market trends, portfolio composition and performance, regulatory and competitive environment, and risks.
- Manages and deliver strategy projects as required.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
- 3+ years in the Commercial Property industry, preferably as an analyst.
- Demonstrated strong level of decision making and critical thinking experience. The ability to make sound decisions based on understanding business, analysing data and applying common sense.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An excellent Problem Solver who can identify opportunities or problems
- Someone able to Generate Insights & Present Recommendations
- Someone able to apply financial and risk knowledge to planning and improving reporting.
- Strong level of knowledge about commercial property industry and market trends.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 17/06/2021