Manager, IFS Finance
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you" See yourself in our team
Financial Services partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy.
The purpose of the role is to help deliver the strategic agenda for FR&A. This will involve delivering value-add, insightful reporting and analysis to the Board, Group CEO, Group CFO, Head of Group Finance, Group Treasurer and the Executive Committee relating to the strategic direction and performance of the Group. Do work that matters
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Be the key business partner for the International Financial Services (IFS) Business Unit;
- Support and manage the monthly results for the group's key minority investments;
- Articulate key business drivers, deliver a deep commercial understanding of the businesses, and providing value-add insights and analysis;
- Successful execution and delivery of the key finance deliverables including month end close, financial reporting, annual budget and quarterly forecasts, and management reporting;
- Strong stakeholder engagement across multiple teams, including risk, legal, tax and M&A teams.
- Assist with half year and year-end reporting deliverables, including the Profit Announcement, Annual Report, Pillar 3 and Investor Relations slides
- Assist with driving team goals and priorities including peer benchmarking analysis, P&L deep dives and other ad-hoc analysis
- Help drive out productivity improvements across our key Group processes
- Contribute to a strong and vibrant team culture
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Excel / modelling skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Innovative and able to drive results
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 20/05/2021