Manager, Events & Outreach
This role will develop and deliver a strategic events plan to promote and showcase Moody's Analytics product-set by working closely with management, product strategist, analysts and sales representatives. Additionally, this role will be responsible for implementing this plan by managing the planning, communication and execution of teleconferences, briefings, conferences and third party events.
- Manage various events, including but not limited to conferences, briefings, teleconferences/webcasts and third party events.
- Source and manage venues, catering, accommodations, audio/visual, and special materials as required.
- Identify internal speakers/participants, key stakeholders, and target audience by sector/region/client/prospect.
- Prepare event materials and post information on website as needed.
- Send invitations to clients, oversee delegate registration process and monitor registration levels, communicating with relevant internal parties and external vendors.
- Organize rehearsals and produce briefing notes for chairman, speakers and staff.
- Represent Moody's professionally at the events and ensure that the exhibition area is well presented.
- Develop and deliver a strategic events plan to promote and showcase Moody's Analytics product-set across the Region.
- Work closely with management, product strategist, analysts and sales representatives to support marketing efforts.
- Assist in development of an annualized event plan, including budgetary development, tracking, measurement and marketing strategies.
- Conduct post event analysis.
- Develop and deliver marketing strategies around outreach campaigns.
- Keep abreast of wider industry initiatives and trends to report regularly to the business and enhance future strategic planning.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- May oversee the work of others.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) preferred.
- Minimum five years of business experience preferred; minimum two years experience of managing a portfolio of events.
- Marketing and project management experience.
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work pro-actively, multi-task and meet tight deadlines without close supervision.
- Travel to events as required (early morning and late nights occasionally required).
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.