Manager, Enablement - Global Solutions Onboarding (APAC)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details ROLE DESCRIPTION
We know that the onboarding process is the most important part of starting a new job and that onboarding really can make or break the long term success of our employees. As an individual contributor, the Manager of Global Solutions Onboarding will execute on the onboarding strategy for new hires. Be ready for a fast paced, highly engaging team environment to drive one of the most valued and visible programs in the company. You will be responsible for delivering relevant, engaging, and impactful learning that inspires our Solutions new hires and instills the confidence, competence, and skills they need for their #dreamjob. YOUR IMPACT Program Strategy, Management and Communications
Enablement Design and Execution
- Influence program strategy, design, and execution of Solutions onboarding program in partnership with Solutions Leaders across the globe to align learning needs with business challenges and organizational priorities
- Collaborate across regions with business unit champions of the onboarding program to influence design, drive adoption and measure success
Measurement and Continuous Improvement
- Partner closely with a learning design team to co-designs, build and manage learning curriculum
- Deliver participant-centered, and effective virtual learning with confidence, passion and enthusiasm
- Drive accountability, ownership, and metrics for the learning outcomes and the impact of the onboarding program
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by actively collecting feedback through various methods (e.g., assessments, focus groups, etc.), evaluating learning effectiveness and recommending changes to optimize the learning experience
- Previous solutions experience, working with and influencing sales professionals and executives
- Previous enablement experience with onboarding, coaching or mentoring sales professionals
- Deep knowledge of solution selling with keen understanding of product messaging and positioning
- Mastery of sales skills in the context of discovery, value-selling, storytelling, demoing, and differentiation
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills that span across various cultures and professional backgrounds
- Adept at learning strategies and delivering participant-centered learning to maximize learning outcomes
- Execute with strong program management skills, including creating and monitoring work-plans, managing against milestones, knowing what to prioritize and why, knowing who to keep informed, why, and how often, and knowing when to escalate
- Stellar project management skills. Ability to plan, manage and deliver multiple, concurrent, and complex work streams with concrete timelines. Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team and cross-functional finesse
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally, network effortlessly and influence various roles, levels and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" for 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that's so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities. Accommodations
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.