Manager, Digital Propositions
Some careers have more impact than others.
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven, perceptive and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with our customers and who will work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes market leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay/benefits and support when you return to work, wellness days and wellbeing programs as well as a highly flexible workplace culture. Your main responsibilities will include
Qualifications To be successful in this role, you will need
- Driving the development and delivery of customer centric digital service propositions across digital banking for HSBC Australia.
- Managing digital roadmap projects including the delivery of local and global features and new functionalities.
- This role acts as local business SME for Digital Banking supporting local and global stakeholders as a key point of contact for project and BAU initiatives
Due to current international travel restrictions and border closures, we can only consider candidates who hold either Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
- Extensive proven and progressive Digital Product Management direct experience
- Hands on experience of delivering global and local projects using Agile methodology.
- In-depth understanding of Internet digital based propositions, Digital Direct marketing and Digital customer experience.
- Understanding of Human Centered Design principles
- Ability to lead and handle multiple projects in a demanding environment and adhere to strict timelines when required
- Collaboration with varied technical teams across different time zones, Business stakeholders, operations, Marketing to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Experience as scrum Product Owner, and/or programme management with commercial mindset
- Skills & experience scrums, using and planning using Jira/Kanban, Adobe Analytics, Confluence, Slack and other project and workflow management tools.
- Sound understanding of the Mobile & Online banking competitive market as well as the capability to market and sell to those segments are key.
- Knowledge of pertinent regulations impacting retail banking activities and delivery systems and channels, including market potential as well as the regulatory framework.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, communications, analytical, interpersonal, motivational, negotiation, project management, sales and team-building skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, finance, information technology or equivalent experience.