Manager Digital Insights Analytics
Manager Digital Insights & Analytics
- You're motivated & always thinking outside of the box
- We are passionate about offering our staff work life balance
- Together we place customers at the centre of what we do
See yourself in the team:
The Digital Analytics & Performance team within Data & Decision Science (DDS) make data matter by turning our data into actionable insights role modelling data management, and creating self-service methods to enable teams across Digital to make data driven decisions.
The broader Data & Decision Science (DDS) team is responsible for leading the delivery of world class data, analytics and technology capabilities to improve the financial wellbeing of our customers and communities. Do work that matters
You will work directly with Open Banking product owners and management to provide insights and reporting that will help shape the strategic direction & roll out of CBA's Open Banking program. Your insights & recommendations will directly contribute to the implementation of Open Banking features. More specifically:
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Create data visualisations, dashboards and/or reports that provide a unified view across the Open Banking ecosystem to drive actionable insights for better business outcomes
- Use data wrangling methods to deliver insights (including analysis on customer journey, segmentation, profiling, etc) and make recommendations
- Deliver strategic management reporting on Open Banking and it's performance in market for various audiences including product owners, project managers and leadership teams
- Create visibility of the customer journey including online and offline customer interactions by drawing on existing data sources such as the Group Data Warehouse and Omnia based big data solutions
- Provide direction and input regarding reporting analytics, experimentation, data mining & analysis, KPIs and consumer insights research
- Pull together disparate pieces of information and compile these into a meaningful story that drives change and inform decision makers
- Communicate effectively and persuasively (verbal and written) to project teams and business leaders
- Passion for data: You are naturally curious and driven about how data can be used to identify new opportunities and make impactful business decisions.
- Analytics: In a nutshell, "you can code". You're likely to have used several of the following languages / environments, and you get excited by the prospect of learning more: SQL, Tableau, R, Python. You are confident you can get data into a form that you can work with, whatever format it starts in - whether that's a relational database, text file, or anything else, and can suitably visualise it for others.
- Communication: You are a confident and capable communicator. You love explaining new ideas to people, and have the patience required to teach others. You welcome the opportunity to present your work to a wider audience, and are willing to put in the work required to explain it clearly and effectively
- Relevant experience/knowledge around working with digital data
- Strong atention to detail
- Ability to articulate complex analytical requirements and findings in common non-technical terms
- Knowledge of visualisation best practices for complex data relationships (e.g. in Tableau, R-Shiny)
- Knowledge of Open Data in the finance industry
If this sounds like you apply today!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 05/08/2021