Manager Customer Service Network Strategy
Do work that matters
The Customer Service Network (CSN) Strategy and Projects team supports strategy, innovation and operational improvement across the network. The team is high functioning, ambitious and plays a key role in the design of the future of CommBank.
The team typically starts projects and manages them through to pilot and delivery in the network. See yourself in the team
As Manager CSN Strategy you'll be a key member of the Strategy, Customer and Projects team and work on a variety of initiatives.
You'll work to understand business problems or areas of opportunity in the network and determine solutions or recommendations. You'll also conceptually design solutions to address problems or opportunities in branches whilst considering the impacts across other businesses.
More specifically you will:
We want to hear from people who have
- Adopt a human centred design and design thinking approach to research, articulate and solve problems
- Take ownership of work streams and specific project activities end to end, and independently manage deliverables
- Constructively challenge the team and stakeholders to be customer or user centric to solve problems
- Identify roadblocks or dependencies which could impact specific work streams or projects and either resolve or escalate to your manager as required
- Work closely with other strategic project teams across RBS to collaboratively achieve aligned goals
- Engage other teams across the Group to keep abreast of their strategic agenda and be aware of interdependencies
- Use innovative problem solving techniques to determine the problem to solve and the best solutions with multiple stakeholder teams
- Analyse information and structure it clearly and concisely for stakeholders to understand in playbacks
- Excellent strategic thinking skills, including a structured approach to problem solving
- Experience applying human centred design techniques on projects
- The ability to document current and future state customer journeys or other HCD artefacts
- Advanced research and analytical skills, with the ability to synthesise and articulate insights
- A high degree of emotional intelligence and empathy
- A demonstrated ability to take ownership of work and deliver outcomes in ambiguous or challenging environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills tailored for executive leadership
- The ability to project manage, work independently and manage upwards
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Excel and PowerPoint technical skills
- The ability to articulate an argument clearly and persuasively
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 15/03/2021