See job description for details
Big 4 Bank require a Tech Manager of Controls/Implementation with Advanced Teradata, SQL and Tableau skills Your new company
One of Sydney's largest financial services domain is looking for a hands-on technical Manager of its Controls Implementation and automation.
As part of the Data and Decision Science team, this Retail banking based team consists of skilled analysts build & maintain complex analytical models, scenario tools & insight delivery processes to optimise granular customer level pricing for business stakeholders & customers. Your new role
This is a Hands-on Technical role (70% Tech , 30% support.)
You will be managing the analytics, effective information delivery to the product teams, model's maintenance & governance forum but also monitoring if the various fee and Interest charging processes are performing under the governed specification limits.
- You will be required to translate key business questions into data driven measurable outcomes.
- You will possess excellent analytical capabilities, should have sound knowledge of Teradata based SQL development, regression test and solution implementation principles.
- You will be facilitating data driven decision making. Data preparation and insight generation
- You will also participate in day to day issue investigation and problem solving.
- Document changes to the business rules, pricing and other updates to the reconciliation model for internal and external audit purposes.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Advanced Teradata SQL , Tableau (Essential) & any scripting skills (desirable)
- The ability to work in a team environment as an effective and productive team member
- An Understanding of business issues, processes, structure and key revenue drivers
- Understanding of customers' needs and issues
- Good time management and communication skills
- Strong risk and issues identification/management skills
Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, progression is encouraged by the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508