Manager - Treasury & Capital Markets
Manager - Treasury & Capital Markets Advisory
Our Assurance & Advisory (A&A) team of more than 900 outstanding professionals serve many of Australia's largest publicly-owned companies, private businesses and the three tiers of government. Our differentiation is built on a vision to change client's and our people's capacity to act.
Deloitte's specialist Treasury and Capital Markets Advisory team consists of 60 professionals across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide and offers our clients, in addition to a core audit support function, service offerings such as:
- Financial Risk Management assurance and advisory for Corporates, Banks and Energy Companies
- Treasury and Markets Assurance and Advisory
- Quantitative Finance Solutions
- Banking regulatory audit and advisory for markets and treasury divisions (APRA/Basel standards)
- Energy and Commodities market risk assurance and advisory
- Cash management and treasury systems consulting
Within our Accounting and Audit support service offering we are looking for individuals across all levels, i.e. Analyst through to Manager, to work directly with our Directors and Partners and lead an existing group of Treasury & Capital Markets Advisory analysts. Whilst the role is primarily Accounting and Audit Support focused, our people work across all the above service offerings from time to time. About You
- Suitable candidates will have a passion for treasury, banking and/or financial markets, have strong financial instruments accounting and valuation knowledge
- be CA qualified or up to 5 years' experience, aspiring to become a Manager level (or equivalent)
- You will have previous experience in providing external audit support in relation to financial instruments and hedge accounting, as well as financial instruments valuations, with an advanced knowledge of AASB 139, AASB 7 and AASB 9
- Experience in the performance of fair value determination will underpin your accounting prowess.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and, as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed - in every sense of the word.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you. Click "Apply" and submit your application. The minimum salary requirement for this role is $100,000 per annum, inclusive of 9.5% superannuation.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP169164