Manager - Insights & Analytics
*Please note this role is a 12 month secondment opportunity Do work that matters
- You're passionate about delivering excellent service, providing insightful advice, and committed to making a positive impact on our culture
- We are using technology to drive an efficient and timely process, an essential component of great customer service
- Together we can achieve great things
The Manager Insights Analytics delivers competitive advantage by identifying events at every touch point in which a customer, prospect or intermediary interacts with CBA, and works with internal business partners to define and deliver engaging and relevant responses to those events.
You are passionate about customers and the opportunity to build trust and customer advocacy through data-driven insights.
You will work with the business lending product unit, operations, technology, data teams, and risk management to crystalise requirements and build strategic analytic solutions which add value and help transform the Business Bank. See yourself in our team
The BB Analytics, Data and Decision Science (BB ADDS) team uses data and analytics to identify our customers' needs and safely deliver insight, contact journeys and innovative solutions to improve their financial wellbeing.
We leverage data and innovative technology to deeply understand our customers and derive world-class insights to support commercial strategy and decision-making. We proactively uncover customer needs and partner with Sales, Marketing and Digital to deliver the best offer and outcome to our customers via the most optimal channel.
We have an astute understanding of data and privacy risks, and manage those with unwavering integrity. We're interested in hearing from people who
If this sounds like you - apply today!
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Extensive relevant experience in using data and analytics to drive business results, preferably in the Financial Services sector
- Familiarity with banking terms and concepts, in particular lending
- Demonstrated commercial experience with data exploration and the ability to utilise tools such as SQL/Teradata/GDW
- Ability to build and navigate complex datasets and visualise data via tools such as Tableau is a must
- Advanced analytical, numerate and logical reasoning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven problem solving, planning, project management and decision-making skills
- Advanced communication and engagement skills, with a collaborative style
- Good understanding of B2B Financial Services products, value proposition & go-to-market strategies
- Ability to navigate and manage complex systems and large data sets
- Ability to articulate complex analytical requirements and findings in common non-technical terms
- Experience of and/ or a desire to work within an Agile / Scrum environment
- Flexible approach and ability to deal with change and develop new ways of working to drive continuous
- Experience with campaign management or customer decisioning systems.
- Degree-level qualification in numeric or business discipline
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (esp. Excel, PowerPoint)
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/07/2021