Manager - CFO Advisory (Financial Services sector)
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 25 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Make the switch from audit or accounting into an advisory role partnering with CFOs and finance functions
- Enjoy a supportive and inclusive environment focused on wellbeing and professional development
- Diverse financial services portfolio including clients in banking and wealth management
Leveraging our firm wide experience and expertise to support CFOs and finance teams, CFO Advisory offers services including: financial and regulatory reporting, transaction structuring and support, finance function integration, process improvements and accounting standards interpretation and implementation advice. We combine deep industry knowledge with technical excellence to help CFOs and finance teams meet the challenges of today's complex and evolving business environment.
Your new role: With continued growth we are now looking to recruit an experienced Manager into the CFO Advisory (Financial Services) Sydney practice.
You will have the opportunity to -
- Get involved in cross functional teams to deliver a variety of services to clients that could include any of the core service offerings within CFO Advisory
- Manage projects and client deliverables, including drafting client reports and presentations, liaising with management and other external advisors, and developing strong client relationships
- Ensure engagement timelines and requirements are achieved and delivered at a high standard
- Train and develop less experienced team members on engagements and help them continue building their career within KPMG
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA, with a solid accounting and/or audit background gained in reputable Professional Services environment
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including reporting writing
- Excellent research and project management skills and an analytical, curious mindset
- A positive, collaborative and team focused mindset
- A client-oriented focus with the ability to build strong client relationships
- Experience with the financial services sector including banking and wealth management would be ideal
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing and drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and we use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Next steps are to submit a formal application including your resume and cover letter. For further information regarding this role or careers with CFO Advisory, please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871.
Advertised: 29 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 29 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time