Manager - Behavioural Analytics
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
The Behavioural Economics team is responsible for bringing the latest behavioural science insights and research methods into the CBA Group, and maximising the impact of these insights on important initiatives through rigorous empirical methods. The team works almost exclusively on problems where we can both improve customers' decisions and drive commercial outcomes. This isn't always easy, but our team is intrinsically motivated by doing what's right for our customers, our people, and our community. The Manager will be responsible for supporting the Group in delivering evidence-based products, services, and experiences to improve financial wellbeing.
In this role you will be responsible for applying behavioural science to improve everyday financial decisions. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
This role requires:
- Identifying opportunities where behavioural science can be drive disproportionate impact
- Designing and executing large-scale randomised controlled trials
- Producing and presenting rigorous research outputs
- Serving as a subject matter expert for business units across the Group
- Communicating scientific insights and project outputs to executive leaders.
- Consulting on a wide-range of projects in the financial services industry
- Strong familiarity with behavioural science / economics literature
- Technical understanding of empirical methods used in social sciences (e.g. statistics; econometrics; RCTs)
- Professional experience (financial services or management consulting experience is a plus)
- Project management experience (people management and experience supporting research projects preferred)
- Proven ability to communicate scientific insights clearly and concisely to industry audience
- Demonstrated ability to use statistical programming software (R or Python preferred)
- Candidates with preferred skills may be considered for a more senior position within the team
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 19/09/2020