Manager/Senior Manager, Solution Engineering
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
Manager/ Senior Manager, Solution Engineering
Are you someone who...
- Likes to challenge the status quo to better the way things are done?
- Gets excited by helping Companies change the way they interact with their customers?
- Is motivated by being a part of a team that knows local but are a part of a global corporation?
- Lives and breathes exemplary customer service & all things digital?
If so... read on..
The Emerging Technologies Solution Specialists are a team of Specialist Solution Engineers that support the newest and fastest moving products and solutions at Salesforce. The team strives for excellence when helping our customers, partners and peers achieve success. They are seen as the thought leaders and solution experts within their specialties. They use our knowledge to inspire, educate and drive our customers, with a vision to drive pipeline, the sales process and ultimately maximize sales success within sales opportunities.
The team comprises of specialists in Commerce, Communities, and Revenue Cloud. Commerce:
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is comprised of a unified set of capabilities for B2C commerce that power commerce experiences across all channels, bringing digital commerce, order management, content management, store operations and predictive intelligence into a single commerce experience. It provides a full range of capabilities that share a single view of customers, orders, products and prices and are powered by a single promotion, personalisation, and price engine. A cloud-based solution with a multi-tenant architecture, the Salesforce Commerce solution is proven to be scalable, reliable, and secure.
- Hire, on-board, coach and allocate resources and perform employee reviews and evaluations
- Take on a player-coach role and actively work with your team members to solve difficult problems
- Drive strategic initiatives and programs as needed to actively support the teams career development and advancement
- Candidate will have significant experience leading Solution Engineering teams
- A demonstrable track record of success across Australia by partnering with Sales stakeholders to achieve revenue objectives.
- Proficient with CRM technologies (or other Enterprise business applications) and be able to present to a business or technical audience.
- Ideally the candidate will possess a good working level understanding of Salesforce's market-leading Commerce Cloud, Communities and Salesforce CPQ SasS applications.
- Candidate will possess good analytical capabilities, be organised, and able to work many tasks at the same time.
- Support the Solution Engineering team by providing guidance on sales strategies, approaches to solve specific problems, as well as a represent their team's needs to executive staff.
- Able to communicate equally with internal resources such as Sales Management, Product Marketing, Development, and Customer Success to gain commitment and support.
- Must have good fundamental sales skills (Value and Solution Selling) and advanced leadership skills
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.