Manager/Senior Manager Risk Technology-Risk Transformation- Sydney
• Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
• Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
• Make the step from industry and enjoy the variety of work we can offer you About EY
https://www.ey.com/au/transformativeage The opportunity
We are looking for a Manager /Senior Manager Risk Technology within the Advisory Risk Transformation team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Leading Technology Risk Management engagements end to end, in the areas of:
- Risk and Controls Technology services
- Technology enabled program transformations
- Design and/or implementation of application security and configuration
- Technology enabled Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) programs
- Program and Project risk management services
- Security and Access risk management services
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with clients
- Manage the financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates-to-complete to partners and client
- Preparation of reports and schedules for clients and other parties
- Developing our people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff
- Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training Risk professionals
- Leading and/or active involvement in business development activities to contribute to the growth of technology risk offerings
Ideally, you'll also have
- Minimum 5+ years previous experience working for a professional services firm or blue chip, State/Federal Government organisations and have gained experience in the following:
- Strong understanding and deep expertise in Technology Risks and Controls, Access and Security Risks and IT Governance
- Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) knowledge
- GRC technology design, implementation, operation and assessment experience, using one or more technology vendors (such as SAP GRC, RSA Archer, MetricStream and/or IBM OpenPages) is highly desirable
- Application Security and Configuration design, development and advisory experience is highly desirable
- Design of Access Security and Controls for technology implementations
- Business Processes, Risks and Controls design, implementation and assessments across core processes such as finance, asset management, supply chain, procurement, HR etc.
- Portfolio, program and/or project risk management assurance experience - including benefits realisation, risk management, change management and scope and time management
- Risk assessment, mitigation and remediation experience
Who are Advisory?
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- People Management experience (people development through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff)
- Previous professional services experience with demonstrated sales experience will be highly regarded
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client's strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisory here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutadvisory What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ) , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.